Page detailing the functions of Custom Crafting.
Crafting is a mechanic on WarpedRealm that lets players craft custom weapons, armor, staffs, consumables, scrolls and more.
There are 3 crafting stations used for different recipes:
- 1.The Altar, used solely for crafting materials used in other recipes (Accessable through shift-rightclicking a Lectern)
- 2.The Arcane Forge, used to craft the most powerful gear and infused items with very rare materials won from bosses, crates and rare loot. (Accessable through shift-rightclicking an Enchanting Table)
- 3.The Forge, used to craft the majority of custom items like weapons and consumables (Accessable through shift-rightclicking a crafting table)
- Since update 1.63 the Forge does not include armor anymore. Shift right clicking a crafting table will now open a menu that allows switching to the Armory, the Forge or the Artisans Workshop.
- The Armory is used to craft custom armor sets.
- The Artisans Workshop is used to craft furniture.
Some Items have the special ingredient "Spectral Catalyst", this item is a guaranteed drop of any boss.